Can I go to the infertility center to check for my sperm maybe is low or how can I know if I have low sperm count, thanks?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Yes, you can
A complete sperm analysis can usually be done at a local fertility center. They may be a better bet than other commercial labs since they highly specialize in fertility.
Search local fertility centers on the web and call them for detailed pricing and information. Good luck!

In brief: Yes, you can
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Sperm Number
The fertility clinic will be ahppy to check your sperm analysis which will give you more information than just number. I think of sperm function and ivf has taught us that fertilization of the egg is the goal.
Men whose sperm will not fertilize an egg usually have low numbers, low motility (move, eng) and abnormal shapes. Any combination can suggest a problem. Home sperm test tells only number.

In brief: Sperm Number
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Kenneth Gelman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Sperm cts
Yes please go to a fertility center for the most accurate assessment of your sperm count and function.

In brief: Sperm cts
Dr. Kenneth Gelman
Dr. Kenneth Gelman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham