I am extremely scared of sex. I have been married for more than a year but everytine me and my. Husband try to have sex I get nervous and start. Shaking?

Make a pact... Perhaps you and your husband could make an explicit agreement that you and he will periodically cuddle and enjoy some measure of physical intimacy and tender holding of each other but will absolutely refrain from actual intercourse. The agreement must be "binding." perhaps, over time, you will find yourself becoming more comfortable with the physical closeness and then, who knows? Good luck.
Afraid of sex. This is certainly a major problem which can have many causes. Many people have problems associated with sex, and you should try to do something about this. Talk to your husband then call your doctor for advice about seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you find out why you get so nervous and upset. Treatment is very likely to help you.