I have been very, very dizzy for 10 days now. Bloodwork and initial exam was ok. Just today, my left ear started to hurt only when I push on my tragus. I get some left sided head pain and general heaviness. Could I have an ear infection all along?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: May be

Symptoms of heaviness in your left side of head and pain produced by pushing on tragus can be attributed to External ear infection.
However dizziness can be due to Innner ear infection, common, and can be due viral infection, you may want to see your doctor again for prescription medications to your left ear, good luck

In brief: May be

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine