Will I lose belly fat in 2 weeks if I run everyday and go on a diet?

Dr. Jason Campbell
In brief: Probably Not
Weight loss focused on certain body areas is unpredictable.
Particular exercises can help to tone the muscles in certain body regions but do not necessarily cause the fat to be lost in those regions. I recommend dietary changes with moderate exercise for weight loss with the emphasis on dietary changes for the greatest weight loss impact (while still eating healthy of course).

In brief: Probably Not
Dr. Jason Campbell
Dr. Jason Campbell
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: 2 weeks?
Its healthy to lose 1-2 lbs/wk! at most you should lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks and that's bodyfat i'm referring to.
I dont mean to burst your bubble or in any way be pesimistic but i'm sorry, my answer would be no!

In brief: 2 weeks?
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine