I played soccer in college and high school. I had two concussions. I sat out until I was healed and gradually returned. What is my long term risk?

In brief: To what ?

You may or may not have any issues.
Without a thorough review of your past history, exam & possibly some tests not much can be said. With such a minimal history of mild injury I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. If you have troubles they are likely related to something else.

In brief: To what ?

You may or may not have any issues.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: CT results?

It would be helpful to review the severity and CT results.
You can upload your emergency department records and CT findings to your EMR with HT. From there prognosis can be discussed.

In brief: CT results?

Dr. Shontae Buffington