Very lightheaded after working out, even just walking. Had heart tests, all normal. I do drink a lot of water... what causes this ?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Lightheadedness

I would like to know what your blood pressure, heart rate and heart rhythm are when you're experiencing lightheadedness.
I also would recommend a treadmill stress test if you haven't had one. Wearing a heart monitor as an outpatient would record your cardiac rate and rhythm and you would note in the diary when exactly you felt the lightheadedness. An outpatient ambulatory bp monitor for bp info

In brief: Lightheadedness

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine