Can you please tell me some good ways to get rid of those red itchy bumps I get after I shave my bikini line?

Razor bumps. Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving.>
Razor bumps. You can apply a very warm and moist cloth over the area to be shaved for a few minutes before you shave to try to elevate the hair. You might want to consider a different way of hair removal for that area, like waxing. These can turn to folliculitis and need medical treatment.