Actually he has autism ,and now he is 4 yrs old ,speech delay and sometime he get very aggressive ,we are taking him to special school ?

In brief: What's the question

You get the most from this site when you include a clear related question with the background info you post.
Adding a question mark after a statement is too vague to be helpful. You are welcome to start over & complete your post. Your posts are not linked so each must be complete.

In brief: What's the question

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Autism spectrum

I would suggest an ongoing evaluation with your Pediatrician, including AAP questionnaires for your son and his teacher. Speech therapy may be helpful, and a hearing test is suggested.
Limit screen time to less than one hour per day.
If his diarrhea is severe, he needs to see a GI specialist.

In brief: Autism spectrum

Dr. Cindy Juster