6mm pineal cyst. Could it be Cause of constant headache and deep left eye pain? Low bp 85/55,Fatique, Double vision, eyeball spasm, memory loss, dizzy

Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Not likely.

Your symptom complex encompasses neurological, cardiovascular, and potentially vestibular systems all of which may be connected.
However, they cannot be attributable to a 6mm pineal gland. A thorough history and exam in person are necessary to have a chance at a diagnosis. It sounds like someone has already started the process so I suggest you continue.

In brief: Not likely.

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine