Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: May be

But you still to be seen , can't commit to a diagnosis with this brief description, kindly see your doctor for assessment and treatment plan, wish you well

In brief: May be

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Shingles

The preceding arm,hand discomfort followed by eruption of lesions is pretty pathognomonic for herpes zoster(shingles) and since treatment is available,I urge you to see your physician or dermatologist as soon as possible so that treatment can be started.
The earlier, the better.

In brief: Shingles

The earlier, the better.
Pathology

In brief: Likely

Your description is consistent with shingles.
You should see your doctor to see if you need treatment for the virus or for preventing chronic pain.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Vikram Patel