Hi! I was curious about a white spot thats in my eye closest to my nose / tear duct. My eye doent hurt but is visibly red in that area with this "pimple like" white bump on the lacrimal caruncle. I have had allergies lately and have had crusting of the ey

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Inflammation

This sounds like an inflamed nasolacrimal duct opening.
If it is not itching or hurting, you may just give it a few days. In the meanwhile, try warm compresses with the eyes shut for 15 minutes daily to see if this helps. If the crusts fail to resolve in a few days or become dark yellowish or greenish, it is time to consult your doctor.

In brief: Inflammation