Is it anxiety &/or depression when you are not feeling good or happy. I think it’s ocd that is making me anxious & upset. Can ocd cause other problems?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Can't tell

It can be any or neither, you want to see a psychiatrist for assessment, you can start with your primary doctor for initial evaluation and possible referral, you need professional help, reading about it won't help, may cause more confusion, good luck

In brief: Can't tell

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Anhedonia

If you're unable to experience happiness or pleasure from activities or events that should be enjoyable, you may be overtaken by stress or anxiety,worry or overwork.
Depression is certainly a concern. I recommend consulting a psychiatrist for diagnosis and treatment rather than trying to plod through these emotions without professional help.

In brief: Anhedonia

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.

In brief: Need to examine

In brief: Depression

Most likely depression
OCD can result in intense anxiety some times and depression also

In brief: Depression

Most likely depression
Dr. Eric Weisman