The gum around one of my tooth is swollen and all my teeth have also got a greater sensitivity to temperature such as cold water and hot food.

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Gum issues

Sorry, this is not a DIY repair project.
Important that you see your Dentist to determine cause/treatment. The symptoms you describe a re indicative of gum disease which requires professional care. Until you see your Dentist brush GENTLY 2x/day for 2 full minutes by the clock. Rinsing with warm salt water may sooth, but will not cure. Impeerative that you floss DAILY.

In brief: Gum issues

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Need to c a dentist

Meanwhile, a soothing mouth wash can help , also avoid using a hard tooth brush , good luck

In brief: Need to c a dentist

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Arnon Rubin