Period was March13-17 &Had unprotected sex march20&26 now my bf jst got a vasectomy 3months ago &His doc never confirm he was sterile can I get prego?

Dr. Charles Turck
Pharmacology

In brief: Confirm with doctor

It may still be possible to get pregnant: semen analysis is recommended to confirm sterility.
Some studies have shown 80% of men were sterile after 3 months, however, without confirmation, you cannot be certain. When a woman is most fertile varies from person to person, so it’s hard to predict your likelihood of pregnancy based on these dates alone.

In brief: Confirm with doctor

Dr. Charles Turck
Dr. Charles Turck
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Unlikely

Although unlikely with vasectomy there can be a failure rate.
Home pregnancy test for you for piece of mind. Call your urologist or PCP to confirm sperm presence or absence.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Jane Van Dis