I'm having pain while I have sex, is it because my husband penis is too long? How can I prevent it from hurting during intercourse?

Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Painful intercourse
Use a position where you control the depth, such as woman on top.

In brief: Painful intercourse
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. David Fein
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Dyspareunia
Dyspareunia is the medical term for painful intercourse, and there are many causes other than size or position; you should be checked for issues such as vaginal infections, endometriosis, pelvic infections, ovarian cysts, or other, more uncommon conditions.

In brief: Dyspareunia
Dr. David Fein
Dr. David Fein
Dr. James Lin
Urology
In brief: Here are some...
Coitus is like a pair playing duet piano, who need to understand the features of the piano, understand the melody, and adjusting the pace & strength of playing at right time in right way so, at the end, they can extol to clap & celebrate to bravo for what they have accomplished because they can play with excellent coordination.
Likewise, understand and act in coitus.

In brief: Here are some...
Likewise, understand and act in coitus.
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Adam Levy