So I had a random blister on my leg I went to urgent care they said it wasn’t infected it popped and the skin underneath of where the blister was is yellow and red? And I have a whole in my leg? What does this mean?? Is that normal?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Blister

If the yellow and red area is small and redness is not spreading, gently wash the area, pat dry, apply an antibacterial ointment like bacitracin or Neosporin, cover with a sterile gauze held in place with paper tape.
The hole will gradually scab and fill in. Keep it protected. If spreading redness,pain,swelling or pus formation have a physician examine and advise you.

In brief: Blister