I have never been stung by a wasp or bee in my life and I was wondering if im stung for the first time could I get a dangerous reaction?

It's possible. but generally you need to stung once prior to the next time causing an allergic reaction. This is called sensitization.
Partially agree. With Dr Deborah, however at times it nay the first time exposure or if massive, it can cause an allergic reaction, which vary in severity, if you have allergies of any type, better keep an anti histamine handy in case of accidental exposure, wish you well and good luck .