My child snores badly and breathes through her mouth and has restless nights every night. Am I able to request that her adenoids be removed?

See an ENT doctor. or your pediatrician first. Your child will need to have an evaluation first, either by an ENT exam looking at the size of the adenoids with a special scope and/or a sleep study done by a sleep specialist.