I have this rash on my arm sometime it looks if it is going away and then i starts itching when i sometime i even scratch it open its only on one plac?

In brief: ?????????

Unfortunately your post is rather vague in its description & does not include a recognizable question.
You may wish to start over & be more detailed in the description and ask a clear related question.

In brief: ?????????

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor if the rash has been there for more than 2 weeks.

In brief: Need to examine