I think I have ringworm not sure itz lots of patches on my skin and has spread and some of the patches are scabbi. G up and now ichy what can I do?

Ringworm vrs other. Check this site with pictures http://www.Pennmedicine.Org/encyclopedia/em_printarticle.Aspx?Gcid=001439&ptid=1. If you have some certainty what u have is tinea (ringworm) you may try antifungals for athletes foot.( lamisl or lotrimin (clotrimazole) antifungal cream) it may take more than one month to really notice some improvement. If you have too many lesions you may need pills to treat it. In doubt go to dr.