I am having a lot of pressure in my butt area & vagina area. I had a baby 3.5 weeks ago & had sex 3 days ago. What could this be? I am hurting bad

Dr. Andria Johnson

In brief: Way too soon!

After vaginal deliveries (assuming you had one), the typical advice is to have pelvic rest for about 6 weeks to allow healing.
If you had any vaginal repairs and the sutures have dissolved, there may be some healing that needs to be done that you cannot see. You can apply cold compresses/ ice to the area for any possible swelling and soothing purposes. Nsaids should help too. Call your doctor.

In brief: Way too soon!

Dr. Andria Johnson
Dr. Andria Johnson
Dr. Shontae Buffington