History of pvcs and tachycardia. Good cardiac work up, benign. Sometimes I get a few skipped beats in a row. Can’t tell if there’s a normal beat in between. Urges me to cough, makes me feel horrible. Worry about vfib and vtach. How can I cope/adjust?

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Cfollowup

certainly, notify your cardiologist; however,it seems that you are more concerned with even having pvcs and/or apcs and it is casusing anxiety.
I suggest exercise, meditation, read The Relaxation Response by Herbert Benson, M.D. I also suggest 1-2 sessions with a clinical psychologist. Good news about your workup.

In brief: Cfollowup

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine