What’s the chances of getting Bell’s palsy or having a stroke at Age 40 fear this everyday ?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Bell's palsy

Bell's palsy can occur at age 40.
Inflammation of the facial nerve from various disorders is a cause. I have seen it develop after severe wind blowing against the side of one's face for prolonged periods. Tumor of the parotid gland is a potential cause as is Lyme disease or recent viral respiratory tract infection. It has occurred in pregnancy. It occurs in about 4/10000 people aged 15-60 especial

In brief: Bell's palsy

Bell's palsy can occur at age 40.
Dr. Robert Kneece
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Depends

The chance of a stroke depends on luck,family history,medical problems.
hyperlipidemia, diabetes,etc
Minimize risk of stroke by control blood pressure,blood sugar,weight and exercise as well as check up regularly
Risk of Bell’s palsy low

In brief: Depends

hyperlipidemia, diabetes,etc
Risk of Bell’s palsy low
Dr. Eric Weisman