How do I get through my depressive episode (i'm bipolar2) until I can see my dr?

Dr. Kimberly Erway
In brief: Call your Dr.
Don't be afraid to call your doctor if you are feeling that your symptoms are more urgent.
Don't wait until you need to go to a hospital to ask for the help you need. I don't know your medication history, but lithium is a good medication which has antidepressant effects as well as mood stabilizing properties. If you have often struggled with depression, consider this. Best to you!

In brief: Call your Dr.
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
In brief: Exercise
Aerobic exercise for 30 to 60 minutes a day has been found to be more effective for depression than antidepressents.
I would also socialize, as much as you can, with family and friends.

In brief: Exercise
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera