My pregnancy tests are coming back negative but I am now over 2 weeks late for my period. Me and my boyfriend had sex last Wednesday and still neg. ?

Dr. Nicole Touchet

In brief: Late period

You may be pregnant.
If you are trying to get pregnant, you should be taking prenatal vitamins daily (they are available at your pharmacy). Try taking the home pregnancy test first thing in the morning (when your urine is more concentrated) and if it is still negative, wait 48-72 hours and take a second test.

It's also an excellent idea to see your doctor or clinic prior to getting pregnant.

In brief: Late period

You may be pregnant.

Dr. Nicole Touchet
Dr. Nicole Touchet
Dr. Jane Van Dis