13 doctors weighed in:
Does everyone masturbate in there life regardless religion thank you?
13 doctors weighed in

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Family Medicine
7 doctors agree
In brief: No way to know
The majority of males and females masturbate at some time in thier lives.
There is an old saying "99% of men masturbate and the other 1% lie" may hold true. Religeous beliefs and practices can influence the practice of masturbation. Religeon and sex often are on opposite ends of discussion and practice.

In brief: No way to know
The majority of males and females masturbate at some time in thier lives.
There is an old saying "99% of men masturbate and the other 1% lie" may hold true. Religeous beliefs and practices can influence the practice of masturbation. Religeon and sex often are on opposite ends of discussion and practice.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Thank
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry
2 doctors agree
In brief: We really don't have
A way to know the degree of compliance in not engaging in masturbation when a person' religion prohibits it.
What I do know is that when guidance or doctrine is held sacred that there are many people who stand true to their religious convictions.It is not a trivial issue to many.

In brief: We really don't have
A way to know the degree of compliance in not engaging in masturbation when a person' religion prohibits it.
What I do know is that when guidance or doctrine is held sacred that there are many people who stand true to their religious convictions.It is not a trivial issue to many.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Thank
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
1 doctor agrees
In brief: Common
No activity, even masturbation is engaged in by 100% of people.
Religion has some constraints as do social and personal customs. The choice is one of your comfort zone weighing your desires vs your beliefs.

In brief: Common
No activity, even masturbation is engaged in by 100% of people.
Religion has some constraints as do social and personal customs. The choice is one of your comfort zone weighing your desires vs your beliefs.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Thank
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology
1 doctor agrees
In brief: 99+% men, most women
Some teens suffer terrible guilt; you'll find even conservative sites that celebrate the practice as a gift that lets you live clean till you're married, or anticipate the full joys of married life by imagining the beloved.
Is somebody is trying to scare you to control you? The discernment is yours, and is the mark of thinking like a new adult. Talk to somebody sensible and decent if you wish.

In brief: 99+% men, most women
Some teens suffer terrible guilt; you'll find even conservative sites that celebrate the practice as a gift that lets you live clean till you're married, or anticipate the full joys of married life by imagining the beloved.
Is somebody is trying to scare you to control you? The discernment is yours, and is the mark of thinking like a new adult. Talk to somebody sensible and decent if you wish.
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
14 years in practice
47M people helped
Continue
107,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors