In my vision sometimes I see small eye floaters. What is the cause? No injury or anything.i have normal blood work. Don’t wear glasses. I am 19. bad?

In brief: About floaters...

Floaters are due to imperfections in the clear gel inside the eyeball, and tend to become noticeable as a person ages.
Floaters occur in many people, and sometimes are more noticeable if one is looking at a plain blank surface such as a blue sky. Large numbers of floaters, noticeably increasing floaters, flashes of light, changes in vision clarity, etc., can be evaluated by an MD eye doctor.

In brief: About floaters...

Dr. Marsha Davis