My 32mo son has apraxia of speech. Eeg showed slow brain waves at the back of his brain. What does this mean? Waiting for neuro to set

Try OMT. A trial of osteopathic cranial treatment at that age can have dramatic effects in the hands of a doctor experienced in the treatment of children. http://www.cranialacademy.com has a doctor finder function to locate a doctor near you.
Not significant. At this age eeg is not helpful and should actually show posterior slowing of youth. Most boys this age have trouble producing speech but understand well. This is just a delay in good control of the mouth and is not a significant disability. Apraxia is just a term to describe awkward use of the mouth and tongue. It is a normal phase of speech development is many children.