Hi, I have difficulty identifying when Im ovulating. I have been tracking my base body temperature for 4 months and i know that if there is a decrease and influx of temperature im ovulating, but this occurs more than once a month?

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Ovulation

There is a test one can buy in most pharmacies which can detect more accurately the onset of ovulation than just depending on your temperature elevation, which varies considerably.
This test is for luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary and is very accurate. Ovulation will occur within 24-48 hours after the test is positive.

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham