Would there be any possibility to get your teeth whitened for free?

No. Before proceeding with any tooth lightening procedure make sure all aspects of tooth and gum disease is eliminated. Seek consultation with a dentist to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure.
A home remedy. The mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, all you need to whiten your teeth for free at home. Of course, dentist-supervised whitening system is safer for your enamel and your gums.
Yes. There are offices that market free whitening for new patients...However, nothing is really free, you do have to have the exam and x-rays. Everyyear the crown council of dentists do whtening where the money goes to charity. Thats the best I can do.
Find a nice dentist. Get a job that what your smile nice and bright. Find a dentist who wants to use your smile in an ad.
No but... You could go to a drug store and try many available whitening products. If no desired results, go see a dentist.