2 consecutive CBCs showed mildly low WBC& neutrophils. CBC again this week showed both normal but test was run 1 day after a bee sting. Could the bee sting have 'falsely' raised my labs back to the normal range or should I just assume they're now ok?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: The bee sting

might have bumped up your numbers a bit but it is more likely that they are back in normal range now.
The WBC varies rapidly based on the bodies clinical state and can change in hours. Not too much to worry about if your health care provider is not concerned about it for you.

In brief: The bee sting