Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time ?

Dr. John Chastain
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Snot!

Elegantly described "crusting" is normal.
Large amounts may indicate sinus infection or may be related to a deviated septum, hole in the septum, dehydration, etc. You may try vaseline in the nose and saline rinse / spray as simple over-the-counter treatment.

In brief: Snot!

Dr. John Chastain
Dr. John Chastain
Dr. R. Keith Hill
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nasal Crusting

Agree with dr chastain but the crusting could also be an infection.
If the crusting is inside the nose and not along the nostrils then i wouldn't use vasoline or other petroleum based material intranasally. I would recommend bactroban (mupirocin) ointment for treating crusting inside the the nose. If humidification is unsuccessful then an exam by an ENT may be necessary.

In brief: Nasal Crusting

Dr. R. Keith Hill
Dr. R. Keith Hill