Extensor tendinitis and peroneal tendinitis of left foot? Treatment plan? Should I try a brace? A boot didn’t help.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Peroneal tendinitis,

In my opinion, peroneal tendinitis of the foot is best handled by a pediatric specialist as he/she is an expert in diagnosis and treatment of foot disorders and the focus is 100% on all matters of the foot.
If symptoms are atypical,an MRI or ultrasound may reveal other causes of the symptoms. Anti-inflammatory medications, corticosteroid injection, physical therapy,tendon release surgery are some

In brief: Peroneal tendinitis,

Dr. Richard Mallia
Podiatric Specialist perhaps?
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine