I found out Im pregnant on the 23rd November with a blood test count of 27. I started bleeding heavily the following day. I went to the doc on the 26th and the blood test count was 70. Could this mean I'm still pregnant? The bleeding stopped since.

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: HCG tests

Early pregnancy testing of HCG levels may produce relatively slow increases, so you may be pregnant.
Wait another two weeks, and get another HCG serum test, which should then be more conclusive.

In brief: HCG tests

Pathology

In brief: Still pregnant

Your HCG numbers indicate that you are still pregnant.
Agree with Dr. B that you should get tested in a few days to make sure that HCG is increasing at the acceptable rate.
Wish you good health and a healthy baby!

In brief: Still pregnant

Dr. Adam Levy