I prevously had anemia but my levels are ok now, however I still tire very easily. What are some other causes of fatigue?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Many possibilities
There are many causes to fatigue.
In addition to anemia, other possibilities include thyroid disorders, depression, anxiety, infections, insomnia (and the many causes to insomnia), diabetes and other chronic diseases, and a whole host of other maladies. Best to see your doctor to make a diagnosis after a thorough work up.

In brief: Many possibilities
There are many causes to fatigue.
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Seema Patel
Agree, but have them check your ferrtin levels, vitamin b/12/folic acid and d levels since these can account for fatigue
Dr. Arnon Rubin