Bellybutton itching?  during intercourse with another man I had multiple loads of "cum" on my chest/stomach. I'm worried some may have dried inside

Mike Moore

In brief: Skin irritation...

The simple answer is to wash with a gentle soap and let dry.
It is easy for the inside of the belly button to become irritated because it seems to collect moisture. After washing it gently, put a few drops of alcohol on it, and then a bit of antibiotic ointment. If symptoms persists, a doctor should examine the belly button. Also, one should check the rest of the body for rashes as well.

In brief: Skin irritation...

Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy