My right eye vision is sometimes a little blurry most of the time, this started to happen about 5 years ago, any ideas what should I do?

Dr. William Becker
Ophthalmology
In brief: Get an exam!
You need an eye exam.
Likely nothing serious, but get seen. The diagnosis depends on your age, but this forum is not the answer. Get an ophthalmologist.

In brief: Get an exam!
You need an eye exam.
Dr. William Becker
Dr. William Becker
Garrett Caldwell
In brief: Eye Trouble
If you are having blurry vision for this long you should see an eye doctor. Either an optometrist or an ophthalmologist is a good place to start.
There are many causes of blurry vision - from needing eye glasses to cataract to glaucoma to retinal disease. An eye exam is necessary to answer your question.

In brief: Eye Trouble
Garrett Caldwell
Garrett Caldwell
Answer assisted by Garrett Caldwell, Medical Student
Dr. Andrea Brand