What should I do if my baby keeps getting ear infections?

Consider ENT consult. If your baby is having excessive ear infections, talk with your doctor about whether s/he needs to see a pediatric ear, nose, and throat specialist. Be sure to identify risk factors first before your go the route of considering seeing the surgeon about tubes. Be sure to avoid second-hand smoke exposure, prolonged pacifier use, and feeding the baby flat with a bottle.
Evaluate Environment. If your baby is truly having recurrent ear infections, it's time to take stock of her environment. Exposure to second hand smoke, daycare, pacifier use, reflux, and delayed immunizations are all risk factors for recurrent ear infections. Additionally, some babies are simply prone to ear infections due to a short eustachian tube. Check with your pediatrician, she may warrant a visit to ent.
Be proactive. My mantra is 5 in a year or one that won't clear (90 days) means tubes for the ears. An evaluation by an ENT can help decide the need. Sometimes the muck left behind in the middle ear after treatment is like thick glue and will never fully clear unless they suck it out during the tubing process.There are environmental/allergy issues you can work on, but at some point this is what you need.
Talk to his doctor. See an ENT for frequently recurrent ear infections. Also, make sure your primary care doctor knows, especially if some of them were diagnosed by other doctors, in an er or urgent care center for example. Don't give your baby a bottle of milk or juice to take in bed because this can increase infections. Don't allow any smoking around the baby, since this can, too.