Low MCH (24.3), MCHC (31.6), & MCV (76.9) High WBC (14.1) RDW (16) Absolute Monocyte (1.3) Neutrophil (8.1) Basophil (0.1) Lymphocyte (4.3) Meaning?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Low indices

You don't report your red cell levels but I suspect you're anemic.
Low mcv and low mch are seen in iron deficiency which in young women is usually caused by chronic menstrual blood loss and is corrected by taking iron supplements. The high white blood cell count is seen with inflammation and infection. Your white cell breakdown is unremarkable. Your physician,who knows you best, can advise you best

In brief: Low indices

Dr. Adam Smith