I've had a lump/bump on the underside of my penis for over a year now. In the past couple weeks, I haven't been able to get fully hard. What is this?

Needs assessment . Any lump needs to be fully assessed. Penile cancer may present in this way and needs to be excluded. Please see your Family Doctor or a urologist .