I have a rash on my face, dry, cracking scaly skin, burning, tiny bumps all over face. Came overnight. 3 days ago. Painful to move face or open mouth?

In brief: Localized rashes

A rash focused on one site of the skin surface is usually a response to a local contact with a triggering agent.
Think of a skin soap, lotion,perfume, makeup remover, etc. that you may have applied in the area. Such a response would come up no more than 18-24 hours later. It should fade if you avoid the product & keep the skin clean. Otherwise see your doc.

In brief: Localized rashes