Is my 20 day old baby girls white/yellow vaginal discharge normal?

In brief: No

Vaginal discharge in a 20 day old is not normal.
I would suspect that some foreign material like feces somehow made it inside & is triggering the discharge. The area likely needs to be flushed under direct vision by the doc, after the site is examined.

In brief: No

Dr. Farah Khatoon
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

The discharge as long as it doesn’t smell is fine.
She is still getting over moms high hormones and any female exposed to estrogen has discharge. She probably also has breadt buds.

In brief: It is normal

Yellow/white vaginal discharge is normal.
It is often hormone effect from the pregnancy. Wipe it gently. If you see blood, that is when I would be concerned. Look at the baby too. If the baby is feeding well and vigorous, that is a great sign. The discharge is physiologic and is common. If the urine is infected the baby will run a fever over 100.4 degree F.

In brief: It is normal

Dr. Adam Levy