I haven't had a period for four months. I had a negative blood test. Im gaining weight, my breasts are swollen, and peeing alot. Am I pregnant?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Unlikely
It is unlikely you are pregnant since you had negative blood tests.
However, if you want to be 100% sure, you should visit the doctor to get a repeat blood test and/or to get an ultrasound, where they can directly visualize the uterus. You could have other hormonal problems causing your symptoms beside pregnancy.

In brief: Unlikely
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
In brief: Abn menstual period
You need to be determined if you are pregnant or not.
A ultra sound could help, quantitative HCG lab test, after that, if pregnancy is negative, you could check with you dr. All related to hormones, pineal gland, thyroid, ovary.

In brief: Abn menstual period
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham