Hi Doc, I believe I have a STD. Where can I get tested or full screening for STDs. I did full blood tests last week and all checked out. This however didn’t include STDs except for HIV. Can any GP test and diagnose me or I have to pay for lab tests?

Planned parenthood. If you have access to a doctor she/he can order the right tests. If you do not have insurance or access to a doctor, you may visit the planned parenthood clinic in your area.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!
Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
No. An STD screen is a lab test.Your GP cant do it.Yes ,you will have to pay for it.You still have to be seen if you beleive you have an STD.
Hard to say. This is the HT public site based in the USA where volunteer docs answer health questions. We have no access to or information about the who,what or where medical facilities are in locations around the world where this site is viewed. Contact a local clinic for such questions.