I have 3 round lumps inside my lower stomach & feel bruised 2 the touch what could they be & they pm the inside 2 on my right & 1 on my left side?

Hard to say. You need some one clinical to look at this situation. I would suggest seeing your primary care doctor but if they are fairly booked up..Go to an urgent care center and let them have a look. Depending on what they see and what questions they ask you...They may want to run further tests.