Can I get 3 impacted wisdoms removed at a Maxillofacial surgeon’s offices, on a Smart Essential plan, without having to pay additional money?

Dr. Aveshen Govender
General Practice

In brief: Call Discovery

Best to check with Discovery re if your benefit schedule will cover this.
Please contact the call centre

In brief: Call Discovery

Please contact the call centre
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Ask the Surgeon

Depends on whether your employer purchased that service with your insurance package.
You're in South Africa, I'm in Pennsylvania, USA. There is no way the health care practitioners on this site would know what is covered by your insurance plan. You can call the patient contact number at the Insurance Company, ask the HR office at your place of employment, or ask the Oral Surgeon to check for you.

In brief: Ask the Surgeon

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Steven Seres