Ever since I've been pregnant my tailbone has been sore why do u think that is I've never had an injury in that area or in general?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Common in pregnancy
Low back pain is exceedingly common in pregnancy.
It can be due to the increase in weight being carried in your uterus and stretching of some of the abdominal ligaments to make room for the fetus.

In brief: Common in pregnancy
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Common preg problem
Tailbone and hip bone pain are really common during pregnancy and tailbone pain is even more common after vaginal delivery.
It has to do with the anatomical changes that occur during pregnancy. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is a good choice for medications. Heating pads, stetching, yoga and massage are allso good options.

In brief: Common preg problem
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham