I had a colonoscopy three days ago no polyps were found their report states I have a torturous: Colon I have a lot of gas and pain in my lower abdom?

Dr. Jana Tomsky corvalan

In brief: Very common colon .

Torturous colon is common variation of shape of colon ( much more curves and twists") It can make colonosocpy technicly difficult and sometime only partial is possible and than other part has to be visualised via " barium enema - x ray" .
Good news is - No polyps. Polyp can be benign and some may turn to cancer. " twisted colon" makes you prone for lots of Gas entrapment and pain and bloating .

In brief: Very common colon .

Dr. Jana Tomsky corvalan
Dr. Jana Tomsky corvalan
Dr. Marsha Davis