I’ve been diagnosed with restrictive lung disease had pt scan shows 12mm lung nodule with satellites. Had sarcoidosis in the past. Should I be worried?

Pulmonologist. A pulmonologist should be involved. I also would have the pulmonologist sit down with the radiologist to get an opinion about suggestions for any further studies or referral to other specialists, such as a thoracic surgeon, which would be helpful for diagnosis and treatment. Sarcoidosis can explain the restrictive lung disease and the nodule may be an old granuloma. ?lung biopsy recommended.