I would like to understand my vitals and understand if I have fulfill the requirement of the insurance Vitals?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Insurance

Please look on the back of your insurance card for a phone number. Call and ask them what they require.
Please see your doctor after that. Peace and good health.

In brief: Insurance

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif

In brief: Some basics

Your "vitals" or vital signs are a single point in time representation of some of your bodies functions.
Weight, height.blood pressure, temperature, heart & breathing rates are considered vital signs. There are healthy & unhealthy ranges for each. You will have to ask your prospective insurer what is required to pass their requirements.

In brief: Some basics

In brief: Ask Benefits person

This is the free informational HealthTap service.
Questions and answers here are public, and neither medical care nor prescriptions are given. Perhaps you have questions related to your health insurance benefits and programs. Such questions should be directed to your Benefits person. We volunteer doctors see medical questions from all over the world, and do not know users' insurance details.

In brief: Ask Benefits person